A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Tilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morris Tilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Tilson, FACP, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lyme Disease
- Metabolic Disorders
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tilson graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tilson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris Asher Tilson FACP, MD, and MPH is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Morris A. Tilson practice?
- Dr. Morris Tilson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Morris Tilson practices Internal Medicine near Goshen, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Goshen Internists.