Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Morris Tobin
Dr. Morris Tobin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Paris, TX, with other offices in Idabel, OK and Paris, TX. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Tobin is affiliated with CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital-Sulphur Springs, Hopkins County Memorial Hospital and St. Joseph`s Medical Center South. He speaks English.
Dr. Morris Tobin has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Morris Tobin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paris, TX.
Dr. Venkata Aligeti
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Paris, TX 0 mi16
Dr. Jai Varma
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Paris, TX 0 mi20
Dr. Thomas Troutt
Paris, TX 0.09 mi33