A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Pulliam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morris Pulliam is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Pulliam, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pulliam graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Pulliam has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Western Reserve Care System
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris Wade Pulliam MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Morris W. Pulliam practice?
- Dr. Morris Pulliam has 1 office location.
Dr. Morris Pulliam practices Neurological Surgery near Cortland, OH.
See Cortland Surgeons.