A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morris Washington is Excellent. Dr. Washington has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Washington, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Gastric Bypass Gastrojejunostomy and Weight Loss Surgery Bariatric Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Washington graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Washington has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincents Midtown Hospital
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Washington accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Morris Washington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Morris J. Washington practice?
Dr. Morris Washington practices Surgery near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Freehold Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Mauricio Washington, Dr. Seymour Washington, Dr. Maurice Washington, Dr. Mauro Washington