A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Washington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morris Washington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Washington, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Washington graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Washington has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris J Washington MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Morris J. Washington practice?
- Dr. Morris Washington has 3 office locations.
Dr. Morris Washington practices Surgery near Conway, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Myrtle Beach, SC and New York, NY.
See Conway Surgeons.