A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Wisniewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morris Wisniewski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Wisniewski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wisniewski graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wisniewski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Medical Center
- Tri-City Med Ctr, Oceanside, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris Wisniewski MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Morris Wisniewski practice?
- Dr. Morris Wisniewski has 1 office location.
Dr. Morris Wisniewski practices Internal Medicine near Vista, CA.
See Vista Internists.