A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Wortman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morris Wortman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Wortman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Uterine Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Wortman graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wortman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Highland Hospital
- University of Rochester Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris A Wortman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Morris A. Wortman practice?
- Dr. Morris Wortman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Morris Wortman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.