A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morris Wortman is Good. Dr. Wortman has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Wortman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Hysteroscopic Surgery, Uterine Hemorrhage, and Vascular and Thoracic Anesthesia.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wortman graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wortman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Highland Hospital Rochester
- University of Rochester Strong Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wortman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Morris Wortman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Morris Wortman practice?
Dr. Morris Wortman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Anesthesiology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Rochester Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Mauricio Wortman, Dr. Seymour Wortman, Dr. Maurice Wortman, Dr. Mauro Wortman