Dr. Morris Wortman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 8th, 2017
Comprehensive and caring
Dr. Wortman saw me for a follow-up visit for a surgical procedure (fibroid removal) he completed three months prior. His exam was thorough and he indicated he would like to see me again in six months for another ultrasound to make sure an image on the exam was not another fibroid. I then brought up a potentially unrelated health concern and Dr Wortman took the time to discuss it with me and then ordered lab work. A significant issue was discovered and when my primary care dr unexpectedly put the issue back to Dr wortman to manage, he and his staff readily took that on. Dr. Wortman and his staff are top-notch practioners and human beings. I feel very grateful to be cared for by this amazing team.

December 21st, 2016
Dr. Wortman and his staff are warm, friendly and professional. I felt comfortable the moment I walked into his office. His knowledge and experience has put me at ease. I respect and trust his expertise.

December 13th, 2016
I felt taken care of my all staff, very professional and friendly. My treatment was great.

November 18th, 2016
I found Dr. Wortman after doing research of my own after I continued to have bleeding after the birth of my son. I was having horrible periods and was just getting switch from birth control pill to another. Thank goodness I came across Dr. Wortman and staff!! He found my problem and I was having my procedure all with in two weeks! I am a horribly anxious person and him and staff not only were able to joke with me, but made me feel comfortable. And still do when I call with a problem.

November 2nd, 2016
Dr Wortman was very compassionate about my care and well being. His bedside manner is outstanding.

October 16th, 2016
Best Doctor and staff!!!!
I received my ultrasound results from another facility and was told I had fribods which possibly was causing my heavy bleeding..not knowing much about them ..I did my research on it and then searched out a doctor who wold be very familiar with this condition. Dr. Wortman was who I found to be the most informative Doctor regarding my condition. The first time I went to see him I was very nervous. After meeting Dr. Wortman and his staff..I was no longer nervous and scared about the outcome. The initial appointment Dr. Wortman takes the time to explain and gives you the best procedure for what your condition is. Not only did he take time to explain but he gave me a option. Before my procedure and after Dr. Wortman and staffcontinued to make me feel comfortable and relaxed. I would recommend Dr. Wortman and staff for any women having female issues with heavy bleeding/fibroids go see Dr. Wortman. It has been one month since I had a EMR and I am so happy I went to see him. I'm feeling 100% better since seeing Dr. Wortman ..best part ladies if you are going to have a procedure done why not have it by the doctor who invented it. Thank you and your staff for making me comfortable and relaxed!!!!

October 14th, 2016
Wonderful Experience
I am a 70 year old woman who was referred to this office by my gynecologist. My situation had become urgent therefore he called Dr. Wortman himself while I waited. Not only did Dr. W. take the call (his office was closed for a holiday weekend) but later called me at home and spoke to me at length. He saw me the day his office reopened, diagnosed my problem and performed surgery, all in a week's time. Not only did he "fix" me, but in his wonderful way, made me feel more comfortable than any doctor that I have seen in my life. He is the best of the best and I feel so fortunate to be in his care. Also, every member of his staff made me feel so welcome. My experience here was truly extraordinary!

September 19th, 2016
Mrs.
Dr. Workman and his staff are wonderful!! He changed my life. I had heavy bleeding for a long time. With his procedure it all went away!! Loved having the procedure right in the office. Everyone was very considerate and kind.

September 17th, 2016
I have had many female problems. Dr Wortman is the most caring and compassionate Dr I have seen. I will recommend him to everyone.

September 17th, 2016
Dr wortman is a very caring person. He is a doctor you can trust and knowledgable in his field of expertise. You can't find someone better than this compassionate man

September 17th, 2016
He assured me that he would fix my situation I'm glad he took the time too listen instead of passing me off like other Dr.'s have the staff is very professional and I like that the office is small and they call and check up on you after procedures he get's five stars in my book

September 16th, 2016
Wonderful doctor and staff
I no longer live in NYS but for over a decade Dr Wortman was my doctor. He is knowledgable, kind, empathetic, and a champion of women's rights. I miss him -- how many women would say that about their Obgyn?