Dr. Morris Wortman Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Morris Wortman?

Exceptional Care and Expertise

Posted on October 24th, 2017

Many thanks to Dr. Wortman and his great staff, for the warm and professional care I always receive in the office. It is all too difficult to find exceptional, reliable, high quality care in the healthcare field these days, and yet I am always so impressed to still find it instilled in this practice. Nothing is compromised, or rushed. Everyone puts you at ease, makes you feel welcome, and you leave knowing you had the best possible attention to your medical needs. Not only do they focus on your appointment while there, but they carefully and thoroughly guide you through all of your comprehensive, annual medical needs to make sure that every aspect of your health and well-being is addressed and supported with the same high standard of care.

Good service

Posted on October 23rd, 2017

Occasionally there are longer wait times, but I started going to Dr. Wortman because he is an expert, you can count on his professional expertise. Amy is very personable and listens carefully to your concerns .

Made me feel safe

Posted on October 21st, 2017

You all go above and beyond for your patients. I was so nervous and scared and everyone was so good to me. Thank you for helping me along away

Posted on October 21st, 2017

The most amazing doctor and staff. I always feel so comfortable and at ease knowing Dr Wortman and his staff are taking care of me.

Comforting and down-to-earth

Posted on October 6th, 2017

I was simply blown away how pleasant my visit was to Dr. Wortman's office. I've been having some issues and was extremely nervous. (Turns out I'm just getting old!!) Amy was wonderful, down to earth, and so easy to talk to. She is very knowledgeable and made me feel at ease through the whole appointment. She fully understood all of my concerns and I never felt criticized. I whole heartedly recommend Dr. Wortman and especially Amy to anyone!!!!

Dr. Workmen and staff

Posted on September 29th, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Wortmans practice for about 28 years. Everyone in this office is very professional, friendly, and spends time with you. They do not rush through their appointments. It is such a great environment. you forget you are at a doctor's appointment!

Warm and fuzzy

Posted on September 29th, 2017

I love this office. Everyone is friendly and efficient but also warm and caring. They look at you as unique. This office really works to make every visit as comfortable and respectful as possible. They are partners in health.

Posted on September 29th, 2017

I have been with Dr. Wortman for over 30years and have never been disappointed with his care. He takes time with you and has tremendous compassion, truly cares about his patients.

Best service from doctor and office staff

Posted on September 27th, 2017

Competent Care

Posted on September 26th, 2017

I am a 20 year patient of Dr. Wortman. I feel that I have a active and caring participant in my overall health, with this doctor. I continue to be impressed with his use of modern and innovative technology. All examinations are followed by consultations where I feel free to ask questions and receive counsel that is based on my specific health statistics.

Great Service!

Posted on September 26th, 2017

Going to the gynecologist can be an uncomfortable thing but Dr. Wortman's office makes you feel comfortable and safe. Everyone from the front desk, Dr. Wortman, to everyone in between are nice and helpful. I would recommend his office to anyone. Great Service!

Excellent Service

Posted on September 2nd, 2017

For 15 years my family and friends have always received excellent medical support from Dr. Wortman and his entire staff. You are greeted each visit by a caring, knowledgeable, and professional Staff member. Dr Wortman and Nurse Practitioner Amy gives their patients their full attention. He and his staff works expeditiously and thoroughly to ensure you are in and out in a timely manner! Dr.Wortman and his entire Staff are amazing and the best choice in Rochester!!