Dr. Morris Wortman MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Rochester, NY

March 7th, 2017
I live in Syracuse NY and a friend of mine told me how she went to Doctor Wortman , She researched him went to him and was extremely pleased . So I called immediately my first phone call just with the receptionist was so welcoming and comforting I made an appointment had my fibroids removed and my lining and I chose to stay at a hotel because of my long drive after the procedure the doctor gave me his email and I have an am able to contact him at any time and he responded quickly it was after hours and he is the type of doctor that has the capability to make you feel at ease when in doubt or concerned. He is direct and to the point he is the best decision I made for me and helped educate me to understand my body more than my own GYN that I've been with for 10 years. The staff is extremely caring and stops and ask u how u are . Being now 50 woman our bodies change and your choices become scary . But with Doctor Wortman they dont have to be limited choices or scary. He invented this procedure and with that alone I felt he is and was the best choice for my body my life. Make the call see for youself.

February 6th, 2017
What a wonderful Experience
I had an ablation several years ago and started noticing heavier spotting within 6 months of the procedure. I knew that sometimes happened and did not worry about it until about two years ago when it had become progressively heavier. My OB-GYN mentioned a hysterectomy if it progressed further. I was having some issues with heavy and lengthy cycles in addition to horrible pains, especially on my left side. I went in to see my OB-GYN and she wanted me to see Dr. Wortman before we discussed something more invasive like a hysterectomy. I went in for my initial consult and was immediately glad that I had received the recommendation. Dr. Wortman did not give me the high level overview that I expected. He told me in detail what the issue was and how RHS could help me. He provided me with additional information and referred me to the reading material on his site. Dr. Wortman wanted to make sure I had a full comprehension of what would occur on the day of my surgery. When I went in for surgery in January, I was fully prepared and hopeful. The staff made me feel comfortable and their banter and humor helped with the natural nervousness when having anything done. While technically still healing, I feel better than I have felt in years. My recovery was so much better than I thought it was going to be and I can't say enough good things about everyone at the Center. If I ever have reason to consult with Dr. Wortman again, I will not hesitate to do so. I would highly recommend him to anyone with an experience similar to mine

January 11th, 2017
After consulting with other doctors regarding medical problems, I was referred to Dr. Morris Wortman. After several appointments he was able to take care of my medical concerns. He was very caring and put me at ease with any worries I may have had. His medical staff is courteous, professional, and understanding. Dr. Morris Wortman returns phone calls and takes a genuine interest in how you are recuperating. I would highly recommend Dr. Morris Wortman.

January 8th, 2017
Comprehensive and caring
Dr. Wortman saw me for a follow-up visit for a surgical procedure (fibroid removal) he completed three months prior. His exam was thorough and he indicated he would like to see me again in six months for another ultrasound to make sure an image on the exam was not another fibroid. I then brought up a potentially unrelated health concern and Dr Wortman took the time to discuss it with me and then ordered lab work. A significant issue was discovered and when my primary care dr unexpectedly put the issue back to Dr wortman to manage, he and his staff readily took that on. Dr. Wortman and his staff are top-notch practioners and human beings. I feel very grateful to be cared for by this amazing team.

December 21st, 2016
Dr. Wortman and his staff are warm, friendly and professional. I felt comfortable the moment I walked into his office. His knowledge and experience has put me at ease. I respect and trust his expertise.

December 13th, 2016
I felt taken care of my all staff, very professional and friendly. My treatment was great.

November 18th, 2016
I found Dr. Wortman after doing research of my own after I continued to have bleeding after the birth of my son. I was having horrible periods and was just getting switch from birth control pill to another. Thank goodness I came across Dr. Wortman and staff!! He found my problem and I was having my procedure all with in two weeks! I am a horribly anxious person and him and staff not only were able to joke with me, but made me feel comfortable. And still do when I call with a problem.

November 2nd, 2016
Dr Wortman was very compassionate about my care and well being. His bedside manner is outstanding.

October 16th, 2016
Best Doctor and staff!!!!
I received my ultrasound results from another facility and was told I had fribods which possibly was causing my heavy bleeding..not knowing much about them ..I did my research on it and then searched out a doctor who wold be very familiar with this condition. Dr. Wortman was who I found to be the most informative Doctor regarding my condition. The first time I went to see him I was very nervous. After meeting Dr. Wortman and his staff..I was no longer nervous and scared about the outcome. The initial appointment Dr. Wortman takes the time to explain and gives you the best procedure for what your condition is. Not only did he take time to explain but he gave me a option. Before my procedure and after Dr. Wortman and staffcontinued to make me feel comfortable and relaxed. I would recommend Dr. Wortman and staff for any women having female issues with heavy bleeding/fibroids go see Dr. Wortman. It has been one month since I had a EMR and I am so happy I went to see him. I'm feeling 100% better since seeing Dr. Wortman ..best part ladies if you are going to have a procedure done why not have it by the doctor who invented it. Thank you and your staff for making me comfortable and relaxed!!!!

October 14th, 2016
Wonderful Experience
I am a 70 year old woman who was referred to this office by my gynecologist. My situation had become urgent therefore he called Dr. Wortman himself while I waited. Not only did Dr. W. take the call (his office was closed for a holiday weekend) but later called me at home and spoke to me at length. He saw me the day his office reopened, diagnosed my problem and performed surgery, all in a week's time. Not only did he "fix" me, but in his wonderful way, made me feel more comfortable than any doctor that I have seen in my life. He is the best of the best and I feel so fortunate to be in his care. Also, every member of his staff made me feel so welcome. My experience here was truly extraordinary!

September 19th, 2016
Mrs.
Dr. Workman and his staff are wonderful!! He changed my life. I had heavy bleeding for a long time. With his procedure it all went away!! Loved having the procedure right in the office. Everyone was very considerate and kind.

September 17th, 2016
I have had many female problems. Dr Wortman is the most caring and compassionate Dr I have seen. I will recommend him to everyone.