A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morrison Bethea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morrison Bethea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bethea
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bethea Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bethea graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bethea has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Ochsner Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morrison Curtis Bethea MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Morrison C. Bethea practice?
- Dr. Morrison Bethea has 1 office location.
Dr. Morrison Bethea practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Surgeons.