A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morrison Bethea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morrison Bethea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bethea
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bethea Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bethea graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bethea has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Ochsner Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morrison Curtis Bethea MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Morrison C. Bethea practice?
- Dr. Morrison Bethea has 1 office location.
Dr. Morrison Bethea practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Surgeons.