inactive

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

June 3rd, 2011
STAY AWay
Do a little reseach and you will see that Dr. Fox has several addresses, and several different names associated with the address of his office. Staff is rude. Dr wanted to play golf rather than serve his patience. Ignor good reviews, probably planted by his staff.

March 4th, 2011
Morry Fox is so bad ,,,
I had to make a formal complaint against him with AHCA. He doesn't believe in prescription meds but rather he prfers to dispense vitamins. tell that to someone that needs treatment for cancer. Very rude and talks to me like like I was in a bar. Got a STD but the clinic never told me. i infected many other people because of this clinics carelessness. I was also misdiagnosed for a life threatening illness. They thought that I nad a bug bite--it turned out to be MRSA and I ended up in the hospital for two months.

May 9th, 2009
Caring, Gentle Doctor
This guy is the greatest. He saved my wife's life by diagnosing and treating a life threatening cancer that other doctors in the South Florida Area could not come close to finding. We had no money, but Dr. Morry Fox is the most generous man alive. He didn't care, Dr. Fox is a real saint. Dr. Fox is as sharp as a 20 year old, despite practicing medicine for more years than many will live. God bless you Dr. Fox, may you live forever and continue to save lives!