A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morry Olenick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morry Olenick, Plastic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morry Olenick, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Olenick graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Olenick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morry A Olenick MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Morry A. Olenick practice?
- Dr. Morry Olenick has 1 office location.
Dr. Morry Olenick practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Thornton, CO.
See Thornton Plastic Surgeons and Thornton Surgeons.