A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morteza Farr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morteza Farr, Orthopaedic Surgeon,Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft
- Back Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Surgery
- total joint replace
Education & Awards
Dr. Farr graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Farr has 6 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Farr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Morteza M. Farr practice?
Dr. Morteza Farr practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Manteca, CA.
See San Jose Surgeons.