A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morteza Farr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morteza Farr, Orthopaedic Surgeon,Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Back Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Farr graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Farr has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morteza M Farr DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Morteza M. Farr practice?
- Dr. Morteza Farr has 8 office locations.
Dr. Morteza Farr practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Manteca, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA and Tracy, CA.
See Manteca Surgeons.