A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morteza Farr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morteza Farr, Orthopaedic Surgeon,Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farr
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farr Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Back Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Farr graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Farr has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morteza M Farr DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Morteza M. Farr practice?
- Dr. Morteza Farr has 1 office location.
Dr. Morteza Farr practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Surgeons.