Dr. Morteza Farr DO Patient Reviews

3.9
  • 19 reviews

September 13th, 2016
reveiw of hip x-rays and diagnoses
very professional and informative.courteous and helpful staff, prescribed medication that aleviated my hip pain till the time I can afford ins. and have surgery.

September 6th, 2016
I'm a little bit overweight and Dr Farr is willing to take a chance on doing my total knee replacement surgery He is a very caring Doctor I just love him

April 2nd, 2016
Unhappy with my back surgery
I had a bad experience with my back surgery. He used a compound to fuse my disc which caused the area to expand by an inch. I have permanent pain on the nerves from the lower back down to my legs. The nerves are so thin that my legs are always in pain. After my surgery he was rude when I complained about my leg pain. When I continued to call him about my pain, he was so rude and told me to take the whole bottle of pain pills and maybe that would help me! I cried for three days without sleep from the pain after the surgery.

November 12th, 2015
Backk Surgery with Dr. Farr
From start to completion Dr. Farr answered all my questions and concerns prior to back surgery. The surgery itself was done in an outpatient setting and was very efficiently and professionally managed. I would highly recommend Morteza Farr D.O. for any general ortho or spine procedure. OFFICE STAFF ROCKED!!

July 27th, 2015
Good experience with Dr Farr and staff
I saw Dr Farr for frozen shoulder, three times in total as I was referred to physical therapy and it worked. I did not experience any problems with his staff on my first or last visit, they were friendly and helpful. On my second visit to renew physical therapy prescription, somehow I got shuffled and waited more than an hour, then asked at the desk and was seen immediately--this can happen in any busy office so I was not overly concerned about it, would have been seen sooner if I'd spoken up faster. Dr Farr was friendly and helpful during my initial visit, but after he read the MRI report, I was somewhat put off by his immediate announcement that he thought physical therapy would not work (it did) and that he would need to do arthroscopic surgery on my shoulder. All in all, I am happy with my experience.

November 6th, 2013
Terrible doesn't even begin to describe it!!!!
Going to this facility was the worst decision i have ever made. The other reviews you read must have received some kind of discount for writing these lies. Dr. Farr and his staff are extremely rude, the staff is very uneducated and unprofessional. Take an extra hour out of your time and see any Orthopedic Surgeon but this one

November 11th, 2012
I am very satisfied with the results of my carpal tunnel surgery. Dr. Farr and his staff are excellent. Would recommend him highly.

October 25th, 2012
Best Orthopedic Doctor I have seen!!!
i went to this doctor for 3 times now and i have to say that this office is so nice. When I came in to this office, they always make me feel welcome and always cheery. Everytime i see the doctor, he smiles and ask me how I was doing and if physical therapy and medications helped me. He is a very caring doctor and cares a lot about his patients. Overall, i am 100% satisfied and would recommend my family and friends to see him..

October 8th, 2012
Dr. doen't care about his patients
Dr. only spends 5 minutes with you and he does not even give you time to ask questions.

August 31st, 2012
I brought my 6 year old daughter to Dr. Farr for a bad broken arm. Dr. Farr and his staff seem to have kids, because they were all so great with my daughter. They made her feel comfortable, and most importantly, he fixed her arm and her recovery was fast and easy. I recommend Dr. Farr to anyone, and especially if you have a young child who needs an orthopedic surgeon. He is a great doctor and great with his patients! His office can get a bit crowded at times, and the longest we waited was 20 minutes. Other times we waited 10 minutes or so. I didn't take it personally. because that means that he's taking his time with their patients. I HATE feeling rushed, and that was never the case with him.

May 17th, 2012
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
My experience with Dr. Farr and his staff was superb! First of all, everyone who works in that office is so friendly, which makes going to the doctors office bearable. I usually have anxiety when I have to go see a doctor, but that wasn't the case with Dr. Farr and his staff. His wife also works with him and she is such a nice lady. I went to Dr. Farr because I have had a "mysterious" knee injury for the past 6 years. I have been to 2 other doctors, and they had no clue what was wrong with my knee. I found Dr. Farr through a friend, who also had a good experience with him, and he performed arthroscopic surgery on my knee. He found that I had a torn meniscus that was not showing on the MRI, and also performed an ACL repair. The surgery went by super fast and smooth, and so did my healing. I also barely have a scar! If you are looking for a great orthopedic surgeon, and I believe he is also a spine surgeon too, I highly recommend Dr. Farr!! : )

April 30th, 2012
Dr. Farr doesn't spend enough time with his patients. He is rude and tried to shuffle me out of his office to get to the next patient while I was trying to discuss some very serious medical problems that I have. He made me feel like I was bothering him.