Dr. Morteza Farr, DO
Orthopaedic Surgeon,Spine Surgeon

Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Terrible doesn't even begin to describe it!!!!  |  show details
by Mike Hammel on Nov 6th, 2013

Going to this facility was the worst decision i have ever made. The other reviews you read must have received some kind of discount for writing these lies. Dr. Farr and his staff are extremely rude, the staff is very uneducated and unprofessional. Take an extra hour out of your time and see any Orthopedic Surgeon but this one

Nov 11th, 2012

I am very satisfied with the results of my carpal tunnel surgery. Dr. Farr and his staff are excellent. Would recommend him highly.

|  Best Orthopedic Doctor I have seen!!!  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2012

i went to this doctor for 3 times now and i have to say that this office is so nice. When I came in to this office, they always make me feel welcome and always cheery. Everytime i see the doctor, he smiles and ask me how I was doing and if physical therapy and medications helped me. He is a very caring doctor and cares a lot about his patients. Overall, i am 100% satisfied and would recommend my family and friends to see him..

|  Dr. doen't care about his patients  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2012

Dr. only spends 5 minutes with you and he does not even give you time to ask questions.

Aug 31st, 2012

I brought my 6 year old daughter to Dr. Farr for a bad broken arm. Dr. Farr and his staff seem to have kids, because they were all so great with my daughter. They made her feel comfortable, and most importantly, he fixed her arm and her recovery was fast and easy. I recommend Dr. Farr to anyone, and especially if you have a young child who needs an orthopedic surgeon. He is a great doctor and great with his patients! His office can get a bit crowded at times, and the longest we waited was 20 minutes. Other times we waited 10 minutes or so. I didn't take it personally. because that means that he's taking his time with their patients. I HATE feeling rushed, and that was never the case with him.

May 22nd, 2012

True Professional's, Dr. Farr and his staff. I would recommend Dr. Farr to anyone seeking any kind of orthopedic treatment. My arthroscopic surgery was a complete success. Once again, Thank's to Dr. Farr and his competent and courteous staff. [R.F.]

|  HIGHLY RECOMMEND!  |  show details
May 17th, 2012

My experience with Dr. Farr and his staff was superb! First of all, everyone who works in that office is so friendly, which makes going to the doctors office bearable. I usually have anxiety when I have to go see a doctor, but that wasn't the case with Dr. Farr and his staff. His wife also works with him and she is such a nice lady. I went to Dr. Farr because I have had a "mysterious" knee injury for the past 6 years. I have been to 2 other doctors, and they had no clue what was wrong with my knee. I found Dr. Farr through a friend, who also had a good experience with him, and he performed arthroscopic surgery on my knee. He found that I had a torn meniscus that was not showing on the MRI, and also performed an ACL repair. The surgery went by super fast and smooth, and so did my healing. I also barely have a scar! If you are looking for a great orthopedic surgeon, and I believe he is also a spine surgeon too, I highly recommend Dr. Farr!! : )

Apr 30th, 2012

Dr. Farr doesn't spend enough time with his patients. He is rude and tried to shuffle me out of his office to get to the next patient while I was trying to discuss some very serious medical problems that I have. He made me feel like I was bothering him.

Mar 28th, 2012

Very friendly and helpful staff. Dr Farr is a very knowledgeable physician and surgeon who answered all my question and helped me with my back and neck pain. I would highly recommend him for any orthopedic problem

|  No nonsense Doctor whom you can trust.  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2011

My surgery was performed by Dr. Farr on an emergency basis. Wow......what a talented surgeon.I like his no nonsense approach to post surgery recovery....he motivates the patient to work towards the best recovery possible. A with me!

|  Patient  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2011

I had knee surgery. I think Dr. Farrin diagnosing a problem is pretty accurate. His bedside manner needsimprovement. He doesn't spend enoughtime with his patients. Waiting periodto see the Dr. is average. Follow upappointments could be Better. There'sa feeling of disconnect in the office.There should be more warmth overalltowards the patients.

|  Chooses Easy Money Patients  |  show details
by MSD on Mar 15th, 2011

Staff makes me feel disregarded like I did someting wrong? Staff cant get Dr Farr's written prescriptions filled from month to month? My pharmacist at Costco and Walmart also have major issues dealing with his staff regarding prescription requests. Apparently his business associates do not know how to deal with Insurance companies...ie:cant seem to get a response from insurance company let alone approval for ANY of Dr Farrs recommended diagnostic procedures. Its like pulling my own teeth out (month to month)every time I need to get his prescriptions refilled. No its not Norco...its Gabapentin and Baclofen...Non-narcotic prescriptions. The only thing that helps. He had the odasity at my last apointment to ask what the neck brace is for? Is he a O.D. Professional bound to a code of ethics or is he a business man?

|  great dr.  |  show details
by patricia guerra on Mar 14th, 2011

went to my appt. all staff was wonderful very friendly and in good humor made my appt alot more pleasant thank you dr. farr and staff

|  Patient  |  show details
by A happy patient on Jul 14th, 2010

Dr. Farr is one of the best orthopedic surgeon I have ever met. His physician assistant and staff are very caring.

|  Dr. Farr is wonderful, his PA on the other hand is rude  |  show details
Nov 17th, 2009

Dr. Farr is great, but his PA, is rude, unhelpful and downright mean. Never have Iexperianced such an uncaring individual inhealthcare practice. Money is the root ofall evil. Sincerely, Anonymous