A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morteza Hariri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morteza Hariri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morteza Hariri, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Hariri graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Hariri has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morteza Hariri MD is a male Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Morteza Hariri practice?
- Dr. Morteza Hariri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Morteza Hariri practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Livonia Surgeons.