Learn more about Dr. Morteza Hariri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morteza Hariri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hariri
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hariri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morteza Hariri, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Hariri graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Hariri has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morteza Hariri MD is a male Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Morteza Hariri practice?
- Dr. Morteza Hariri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Morteza Hariri practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Livonia Surgeons and Livonia Cardiothoracic Surgeons.