A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morteza Mirkarimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morteza Mirkarimi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirkarimi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mirkarimi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Tri-City Medical Center
- Alvarado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morteza Mirkarimi MD is a male General Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Morteza Mirkarimi practice?
- Dr. Morteza Mirkarimi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Morteza Mirkarimi practices General Practice near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego General Practitioners.