A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morteza Mirkarimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morteza Mirkarimi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirkarimi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mirkarimi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Tri-City Medical Center
- Alvarado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mirkarimi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community Health Group - 3 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Morteza Mirkarimi practice?
Dr. Morteza Mirkarimi practices General Practice near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego General Practitioners.