A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morteza Sajadian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morteza Sajadian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sajadian graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Sajadian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morteza Sajadian MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Morteza Sajadian practice?
- Dr. Morteza Sajadian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Morteza Sajadian practices Surgery near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Surgeons.