A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morteza Tajlili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morteza Tajlili, MD is board certified in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tajlili graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Tajlili has 2 hospital affiliations:
- W. G. Hefner Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Salisbury W.G. Hefner VA Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morteza Tajlili MD is a male Pathologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Morteza Tajlili practice?
- Dr. Morteza Tajlili has 1 office location.
Dr. Morteza Tajlili practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Salisbury, NC.
See Salisbury Pathologists.