Learn more about Dr. Mortimer Poncz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mortimer Poncz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Erythroblastic Leukemia
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chromosome Deletion
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Poncz graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Poncz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Chop Clinical Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mortimer Poncz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mortimer Poncz practice?
- Dr. Mortimer Poncz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mortimer Poncz practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Oncologists.