Learn more about Dr. Mortimer Poncz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mortimer Poncz is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poncz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Poncz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mortimer Poncz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Erythroblastic Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chromosome Deletion
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Poncz graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Poncz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Chop Clinical Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mortimer Poncz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mortimer Poncz practice?
- Dr. Mortimer Poncz has 1 office location.
Dr. Mortimer Poncz practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.