A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mortimer Strong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mortimer Strong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mortimer Strong, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Eating Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Memory Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Strong graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Strong has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mortimer J Strong DO is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mortimer J. Strong practice?
- Dr. Mortimer Strong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mortimer Strong practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Jenkintown Internists and Jenkintown Geriatric Doctors.