A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mortimer Strong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mortimer Strong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mortimer Strong, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Arthritis, Diabetes, and Eating Disorders.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Strong graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Strong has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mortimer J. Strong practice?
Dr. Mortimer Strong practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors, and Philadelphia Family Physicians.