A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mortimer Strong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mortimer Strong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strong
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mortimer Strong, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Eating Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Memory Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Strong graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Strong has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mortimer James Strong DO is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mortimer J. Strong practice?
- Dr. Mortimer Strong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mortimer Strong practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.