A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morton Brewer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morton Brewer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morton Brewer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brewer graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Brewer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morton Fred Brewer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Morton F. Brewer practice?
- Dr. Morton Brewer has 1 office location.
Dr. Morton Brewer practices Pediatrics near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Pediatricians.