Overall Review

February 16th, 2016
Dr Coleman is one of a kind Doctor who truly cares about the well being of his patients.... he is extremely knowledgable and on the top of his game, works well with patients and their families and goes way beyond what one would expect .

January 30th, 2016
The very best.

February 10th, 2015
Best Doctor
The best Doctor :) He has the most knowledge about Lymphoma than anyone ! I went with his advise over and above Sloan Kettering.

July 28th, 2013
Lucky patient
I consider myself to be so lucky to be under the watchful eyes of Dr. Coleman. Diagnosed about 4 years ago with CLL I was at first going to Slone Kettering where I found my doctor to be distant and difficult to reach. A friend of a friend mentioned Dr. Coleman. I have been with this great man , still in "watch & wait", for the past 3 years. I can call him on his cell or email him and he'll respond from anywhere in the world. He is involved ! I'm also so fortunate to live only a few blocks from Dr. Coleman's office and can stop by if needed. In addition to being at the very top of his field he is a sweetheart. Truly interested in your life and loves. If you are in the need for his specialties get yourself to his office pronto.

May 24th, 2013
Patient
I have been a patient with Multiple Myeloma for sixteen years. I have been lucky enough to be treated by Dr. Morton Coleman for all that time. I cannot say enough about his expertise, it speaks for itself. He is not only the best, he is the VERY best. His expertise in incomparable, his sincere concern, for me, (and each of his patients), is evident every time I visit. He is compassionate, upbeat, genuine, and has a wonderful gift of making me feel like I will be ok. I am so thankful

February 19th, 2013
Dr. Coleman is a shining star from every angle, experience, clarity of explanation, well-deserved national recognition, examination of patient specifics rather than general application of treatment, a true advocate for those facing the most difficult of situations. His bedside manner is unparalleled, as is his moral compass and his extended care for his patients well beyond treatment. His front staff can be brusque, and one may wait a while in the office, but never never will you be deprived of the time or attention you need during your examination and you will be pleasantly surprised by his sense of humor and absence of in your face ego.

June 9th, 2011
patient
Dr Coleman is exceptional! He is brilliant and compassionate and always answers your questions. He is very generous with time spent with patients. I am so lucky to have him as my doctor.

April 27th, 2011
Ed Feldsott
One of the best doctors I have ever been to. He is a very compasionate man who deeply cares about his patients.

March 11th, 2011
Dr. Coleman was the most compassionate and comforting doctor I have ever been to. His diagnosis, concern, expertise and followup was amazing. I was completely comforted knowing that Dr. Coleman was handling me and my disease.

April 25th, 2010
Saved My Life
Diagnosed with a recurrence of Stage IIIa Hodgkins. Treated with DICE regimen and stem cell transplant 2 years ago.

August 14th, 2009
SAVED MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 24th, 2009
He is the doctor to have!
I recommend Dr. Coleman 1000%.He truly cares about his patients and is tops in his specialty.I am so fortunate to have found him, he made my journey so much more manageable than anyone could have imagined. Also and importantly, his office staff is professional, kind and caring.