A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morton Corin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morton Corin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morton Corin, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Corin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hialeah Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center
- Palmetto General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morton Sheppard Corin MD is a male Neurologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Morton S. Corin practice?
- Dr. Morton Corin has 1 office location.
Dr. Morton Corin practices Neurology near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Neurologists.