A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morton Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morton Davidson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morton Davidson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Davidson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morton I Davidson MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Morton I. Davidson practice?
- Dr. Morton Davidson has 1 office location.
Dr. Morton Davidson practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.