Dr. Morton Davidson Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 3rd, 2012

Love Dr. Davidson!

Dr. Davidson is experienced, knowledgeable,very nice, no nonsense and has the old-fashioned values a doctor should have. He treats my family with respect and gets to point. We respect him and recommend him to our friends and family.

July 4th, 2011

Dr. Davidson is the only doctor I ever visited in New York City that had the demeanor and bedside manner of a small-town doctor, which was refreshing. When I made the appointment for a physical, he called me beforehand to inquire about the reason for my visit. He was thorough and had the experience to back up any recommendations. He also followed-up with a call after the appointment. I only regret that I did not learn of Dr. Davidson earlier during my time in New York. (I moved shortly after my appointment with him.) It goes without saying that I highly recommend him.

February 2nd, 2011

An old fashioned

June 21st, 2010

DR. DAVIDSON has been my primary physician since 1966. Irecommend him to all who are looking for an M.D. A recent solution to a medical problem reflected his on-going concern for his patient and his insistence upon staying current in his profession. His recommendations are clear and he is willing towrite or to repeat anything that is unclear. He can be very firm if he feels that a patient is procrastinating or might not follow up on something that is important. His dedication is of the sort associated with the "house call" doctors of the past.

October 21st, 2014