Learn more about Dr. Morton Dudley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dudley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dudley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morton Dudley, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiology
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dudley graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Dudley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morton D Dudley MD is a male Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Morton D. Dudley practice?
- Dr. Morton Dudley has 10 office locations.
Dr. Morton Dudley practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Wenatchee, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and East Wenatchee, WA.
See Wenatchee Radiologists.