A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morton Dudley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morton Dudley, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiology
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dudley graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Dudley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dudley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Morton D. Dudley practice?
Dr. Morton Dudley practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Moses Lake, WA.
See Seattle Radiologists.