A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morton Dudley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dudley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dudley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morton Dudley, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiology
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dudley graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Dudley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morton D Dudley MD is a male Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Morton D. Dudley practice?
- Dr. Morton Dudley has 10 office locations.
Dr. Morton Dudley practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Wenatchee, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and East Wenatchee, WA.
See Wenatchee Radiologists.