A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morton Galina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morton Galina is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galina
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Galina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morton Galina, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Galina graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Galina has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morton Paul Galina MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Morton P. Galina practice?
- Dr. Morton Galina has 1 office location.
Dr. Morton Galina practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Riverdale, GA.
See Riverdale Allergists and Riverdale Pediatricians.