Dr. Morton Goldfarb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Morton Goldfarb?

Wonderful Doctor !

Posted on June 24th, 2016

One of the best! He operated on my daughter several years ago, and is also her grandmother-in-law's physician. Can't say enough good things about him. He has also treated me.

Great Doctor

Posted on November 3rd, 2013

This doctor treated me very well and has always helped me recover and is one of the friendliest doctors there is.

Posted on August 11th, 2012

This doctor treated me and did surgery on me in 1989. The surgery for nerve decompression in my ear was totally uncalled for. He misdiagnosed my problem which was Bell's Palsy and would have cleared up on its own. The surgery resulted in permanent damage to my 7th facial nerve and a never ending ringing in my ear which I have today. he told me the ringing was caused by a high speed drill used during surgery. I kept going back to him for help when finally he said: You might as well quit coming in here, I can't do anything else for you. A really concerned doctor wouldn't you say? Back then he drove a black Porche which I think I bought.

Posted on November 18th, 2014