A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morton Hantman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hantman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hantman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hantman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Hantman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morton Marcus Hantman MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Morton M. Hantman practice?
- Dr. Morton Hantman has 1 office location.
Dr. Morton Hantman practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Oncologists.