A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morton Hantman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Hantman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Hantman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sound Shore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hantman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan