Learn more about Dr. Morton Kern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kern
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morton Kern, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Vasospasm
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kern graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Kern has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morton Joseph Kern MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Morton J. Kern practice?
- Dr. Morton Kern has 1 office location.
Dr. Morton Kern practices Interventional Cardiology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Cardiologists.