A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morton Kern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kern
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morton Kern, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Vasospasm
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kern graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Kern has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morton Joseph Kern MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Morton J. Kern practice?
- Dr. Morton Kern has 1 office location.
Dr. Morton Kern practices Interventional Cardiology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Cardiologists.