A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morton Kern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kern
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morton Kern, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Vasospasm
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kern graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Kern has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morton Joseph Kern MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Morton J. Kern practice?
- Dr. Morton Kern has 1 office location.
Dr. Morton Kern practices Interventional Cardiology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Cardiologists.