A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morton Kern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morton Kern, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Vasospasm
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kern graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Kern has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kern accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Morton J. Kern practice?
Dr. Morton Kern practices Interventional Cardiology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Long Beach Cardiologists.