Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Morton Kleiner
Dr. Morton Kleiner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY, with other offices in Kew Gardens, NY and Staten Island, NY. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kleiner is affiliated with Doctors Hospital Of Staten Island Inc, Jamaica Hospital Medical Center and Long Island Jewish Medical Center. Dr. Kleiner has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Morton Kleiner has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Morton Kleiner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. Elie El-Charabaty
Staten Island, NY 0 mi10
Dr. Suzanne El-Sayegh
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Staten Island, NY 0 mi20
Dr. Amir Yazdani
Staten Island, NY 0 mi41