A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morton Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morton Silverman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Silverman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morton Mayer Silverman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Morton M. Silverman practice?
- Dr. Morton Silverman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Morton Silverman practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.