Dr. Morton Malkin MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 2nd, 2014
Rude and condescending
The most memorable thing about Dr. Malkin is his arrogance, rudeness and terrible bedside manner. I had three appointments with him. He didn't follow up after I had testing done. He never smiles (unlike the picture above) and he made me feel badly. I would never recommend him to anyone. I now understand why you can get in to see him same day--he has no repeat customers.

August 23rd, 2011
I went there trying to get a specific procedure which I have used quite a few times somewhere else. He is not a warm person who is easy to talk to. Performed routine check and Insisted on me getting a more intrusive exam. After I explain to him that it is not effective, he is stern and said that is what you have to do before he can do that specific procedure on me, even they should not be considered together.I did not get that procedure from him at that visit. Waste of my time, driving and money. I feel the ease with which I got this appointment probably already indicated something.

August 1st, 2009
Very good doctor
Dr Malkin is worth the wait to see, but the waiting room at his office is crazy small! He listens to yu and asks questions. He spends a lot of time with you which is probalbly why he runs late most of the time. But it is worth the wait. He's a very good doctor and if he can not help you he sends you to someone who can.

March 13th, 2017