Dr. Morton Neril Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Morton Neril?

Posted on March 11th, 2015

Often times a patient needing Psychiatric treatment feels desperate, and so do the parents/loved ones. I took my daughter to see Dr. Neril yesterday and he was kind and caring while direct with his diagnosis, feedback and recommendations. Dr. Neril was thorough and prompt. When we arrived he was waiting for us with the pages of notes from prior visits. He is organized and efficient and his decades of experience and wisdom are invaluable.

Very Compassionate and Understanding

Posted on June 23rd, 2013

I began seeing Dr Neil several months after my Psychiatrist of 23 years abruptly passed away. I did not know any other psychiatrists and was very devastated and vulnerable. Dr. Neril was very patient, compassionate and truly wanted to convey his genuine care for me. I continue to see him, as he is always engaged and interested in my well being. If you want a well seasoned and kind hearted Psychiatrist then Dr Neril is for you.

Insensitive, uncaring

Posted on March 16th, 2013

For someone who should be compassionate and sensitive to a patients mental health this man is horrible. I would have made a formal complaint about his treatment of me but it would have caused more stress and anxiety than I can handle.

Worst ever

Posted on July 12th, 2011

Sarcastic attitude with my family. After my daughter was discharged, the nurses had to hound him to get him to sign off the paperwork which I desperately needed in order to change care providers. When I complained to our regular physician about Dr. Neril his reply was that the man "gives psychaitry a bad name." Should of retired 30 years ago.

Compassionless Quack

Posted on May 19th, 2011

Reading off of a checklist without making eye contact with a patient, and prescribing drugs based on that interaction does not make you a competent clinician. Dr. Neril is not competent, nor does he demonstrate any compassion or social grace. Avoid him at all costs.

Posted on October 15th, 2015