A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morton Rinder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morton Rinder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morton Rinder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rinder graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rinder has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rinder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan