Learn more about Dr. Morton Rubenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morton Rubenstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenstein graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rubenstein has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Hanover Hospital, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rubenstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Morton J. Rubenstein practice?
Dr. Morton Rubenstein practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near New Oxford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mechanicsburg, PA.
See New Oxford Internists, New Oxford Pulmonologists, New Oxford Urgent Care Centers, and New Oxford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.