A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morton Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morton Silverman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Silverman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morton Lewis Silverman MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Morton L. Silverman practice?
- Dr. Morton Silverman has 1 office location.
Dr. Morton Silverman practices Internal Medicine near Broomall, PA.
See Broomall Internists.