A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Morton Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morton Smith is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morton Smith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eye Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
- St Louis Childrens Hosp, Saint Louis, Mo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morton Edward Smith MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Morton E. Smith practice?
- Dr. Morton Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Morton Smith practices Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.