Dr. Morton Teich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Morton Teich?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Morton Teich?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 30th, 2016

Dangerous Doctor

Dr. Teich administers quack treatments. After damaging treatment from him I checked with the office or professional medical nd found the head of the department knew him and thought him a quack. He's been investigated but was able to beat the wrap and keep his license unfortunatly for his patiences.

March 7th, 2013

Expert in His Subspecialty

Expert in Environmental Illness. In the late 1980s he correctly referred me to an Endocrinologist where I was diagnosed wlith Hashimoto's. However, Dr. Teich missed the obvious signs indicating that I needed a referral to a Rheumatologist. A few tears later a Rheumatilogist in another city diagnosed me with Lupus, which has since been confirmed by a few other Rheumatologists.

April 23rd, 2012

be aware Teich is a clinical ecologist

Dr Teich has dual practice. He may be able to apply conventional medical treatments at an average level of competency. However as a clinical ecologist he advocates treatment methods that are considered dangerous and worthless by virtually every controlling authority in medicin. Including the state health department. He "treats" patients using tinctures of toxic chemical such as car exhaust formaldehyde and benzene. He is extremly affable and has managed to avoid losing his license in a 1992 investigation.

April 23rd, 2012

Dangerous doctor

I was a patient of Morton Teich, A clinical ecologist/ environmental medicine specialist. He uses tinctures of gasoline, urethane, formaldehyde etc ...

November 24th, 2011

Excellent Doctor

My personal experience with Dr. Teich was excellent. After going to numerous other physicans who either misdiagnosed or totally missed the problem, I finally was led to Dr. Teich. He identified my problem quickly and accurately. I was immediately put on treatment and had a positive response. To this day I am his patient.I am so thankful that I was led to his office. I believe he is far more knowledgeable than any other allergiest I have ever met. I cannot imagine what my condition would have been if I did not find him. I believe he is a wonderful and extremely knowledgeable and skilled physician.

September 2nd, 2011

GratefulDad1956

August 29th, 2011

He is the only physician specializing in allergy (and I had a series for whom I sought their expertise) who had sufficient knowledge of food sensitivities (much more difficult to detect than allergy)that as a result of his guidance I finally was able to overcome my very difficult problems and to begin to lead a normal life. I do believe that people need patience to deal with difficult symptoms. Enormous patience and persistence is needed to overcome certain allergic/sensitivity conditions that require analysis and careful experimentation that has always been safe and never unreasonable. My other physicians marveled that he helped me overcome and deal with some very difficult symptoms that they had not been able to treat. These other physicians are highly respected in their professions and we all worked together as a team, with Dr. Teich as the team leader to help me overcome. I will always be grateful to him.

August 5th, 2011

Fantastic

He's great, the lab staff are lovely. Very compassionate, thoughtful doctor. Listens, willing to try different things to find what works for you. Highly recommended.

November 28th, 2016