Dr. Morton Zinberg Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2014

If you want to find a smart, experienced, caring, kind, bedside-manner-easy doctor who puts you at ease and answers all questions, you have found him! I am glad I did! His reception/clerical staff could not be nicer to each person on his or her own level. Once you find a dermatologist you trust, you need look no further. I will refer my family and friends here. Easy to park nearby and easy to feel the right choice in care is made coming here! Will come again! Thanks, Dr. Z and lovely staff!

January 30th, 2014

Highly recommend!

Dr.Zinberg is a wonderful, caring and gentle doctor. I did not have to wait for my appointment and was given full attention both from the courteous staff and most importantly, the doctor during the consultation. He correctly diagnosed and treated the issues and followed up to be sure I would not have the same problems reoccur. I have recommended Dr. Zinberg the family and friends who have also been extremely happy with their experience!

January 29th, 2014

highly recommend this dr!

I saw Dr. Zinberg for a recurring problem that no other dr was able to help me with. I tried just about everything and in just 2 visits Dr. Zinberg had my problem figured out and under control. He is a professional caring doctor who I would recommend highly without hesitation. His staff was so helpful and professional. They couldn't do enough to help me and I felt comfortable and welcome from the moment I walked through the door. I've shared my "find" with friends and family and they LOVE him too!!!

January 3rd, 2014

Rude staff members and No Treatment

I have taken my daughter to Dr. Zinberg a few times last summer and I would not recommend the Doctor or The office. The staff is rude and unprofessional. Every time I went to the office for my 4 year old who has eczema I felt to be evaluated for a new job position. The waiting time is over one hour and does not change if you go early or late for your appointment. If you complain they make you wait longer for spite. Dr. Zinberg spends approximately 2 to 3 minutes with you. In our case he just prescribed the cream similar to cortisone that does not work, so he can bill the insurance companies for another visit! In the meantime you need to go for many more appointments afterwards sine the prescribed amount of cream is insignificant. After 4 visits daughter's skin condition is the same. This place is a moneymaking business and nothing else they have no people skills!!!! Please go elsewhere.

December 18th, 2013

Glad to have found this Dermatologist and will recommend!

June 26th, 2013

Great Overall Experience

I could not be happier with my visit to Dr. Morton Zinbegr's office. My daughter needed to have a mole checked . I called my now former dermatologist and several other doctors and no one could see her before for at least 10 days. When I called Dr Zinberg's office the staff was understanding about my concern and told me to come in at 9p.m. The doctor has late hours and I was not the last patient in the office. The staff could not have been nicer. I would highly recommend Dr. Zinberg.

May 1st, 2012

GREAT DOCTOR

As soon as I met Dr.Zinberg I felt totally at ease.He was professional,caring,compassionate and smart.He diagnosed me accurately and cured me quickly.My painful rash went away permanently.His office staff was equally lovely and helped me with an insurance problem even though it took them time and they didn't have to. A wonderful experience from start to finish

April 6th, 2011

Wonderful doctor!!

Dr. Zinberg was caring, compassionate and concerned. He treated me with respect and knew exactly what to do. Great staff!! I recommend him highly!

April 5th, 2011

HIGHEST RATING

My best visit ever to a Doctor.Caring,compassionate,concerned,Dr.Zinberg knew right away what my problem was and how to cure it.Great staff,great experience,my highest recommendation !

April 25th, 2010

BEST DERMATOLOGIST

I felt totally at ease as soon as I met Dr.Zinberg and his staff.Courteous,Professional,Knowledgeable and Caring I want to thank Dr. Zinberg and his office for the wonderful care he gave me.A great experience!

January 3rd, 2010

great doctor!

Dr. Zinberg is a very capable doctor who at the same time is kind and gentle. He diagnosed my problem and got me better when no other doctor was able to. I recommend him very highly. Oh- and his staff- they are not to be believed! They are so nice and cant do enough to help you!!

November 24th, 2009

Such a nice doctor!

I went to see Dr. Zinberg after being misdiagnosed several times by several dermatologists. I had an ongoing problem with red welty bumps on my arms and they were so painful. I had just about given up on getting a correct diagnosis when a friend recommended Dr. Zinberg. I was able to get an appointment right away and was as happy with his kind and compassionate staff as I was with the doctor himself. He not only diagnosed me correctly but within one week I was almost completely healed. I will never forget his kindness and compassion and will call him whenever I need a dermatologist.