A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moses Aboagye-Kumi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moses Aboagye-Kumi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moses Aboagye-Kumi, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aboagye-Kumi graduated from Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science & Technology, Kumasi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aboagye-Kumi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Southeastern Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moses Y Aboagye-Kumi MD is a male Nephrologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Moses Y. Aboagye-Kumi practice?
- Dr. Moses Aboagye-Kumi has 1 office location.
Dr. Moses Aboagye-Kumi practices Nephrology near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Nephrologists.