A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moses Adedeji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moses Adedeji is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adedeji
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Adedeji Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moses Adedeji, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Adedeji graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Adedeji has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Va Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moses Oyegoke Adedeji BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pathologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Moses O. Adedeji practice?
- Dr. Moses Adedeji has 1 office location.
Dr. Moses Adedeji practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists.