A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moses Adedeji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moses Adedeji is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moses Adedeji, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Adedeji graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Adedeji has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Va Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moses Oyegoke Adedeji BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pathologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Moses O. Adedeji practice?
- Dr. Moses Adedeji has 1 office location.
Dr. Moses Adedeji practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists.