A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moses Adeyanju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moses Adeyanju, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adeyanju graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Adeyanju has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale
- Herrin Hospital
- St Joseph Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moses Olorunsogo Adeyanju MD is a male Pathologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Moses O. Adeyanju practice?
- Dr. Moses Adeyanju has 1 office location.
Dr. Moses Adeyanju practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Carbondale, IL.
See Carbondale Pathologists.