Learn more about Dr. Moses Benavides:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moses Benavides, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Celiac Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benavides graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Benavides has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeway Regional Hospital
- Morristown Hamblen Healthcare System
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Moses B. Benavides practice?
Dr. Moses Benavides practices Occupational Medicine and Sports Medicine near Morristown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Sevierville, TN.
See Morristown Preventive Medicine Specialists and Morristown Sports Medicine Doctors.