A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moses Degraft-Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moses Degraft-Johnson is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Degraft-Johnson graduated from Ross University, Roseau.
Dr. Degraft-Johnson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moses Degraft-Johnson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Moses Degraft-Johnson practice?
- Dr. Moses Degraft-Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Moses Degraft-Johnson practices Adult Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Family Physicians.