A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moses Gallegos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moses Gallegos is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gallegos
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gallegos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallegos graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Gallegos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moses Joseph Gallegos DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Moses J. Gallegos practice?
- Dr. Moses Gallegos has 1 office location.
Dr. Moses Gallegos practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Family Physicians and Clackamas Primary Care Doctors.