A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moses Herrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moses Herrera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moses Herrera, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrera graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Herrera has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern St Paul Hospital
- Richards Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moses Herrera MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Moses Herrera practice?
- Dr. Moses Herrera has 1 office location.
Dr. Moses Herrera practices Family Medicine near Rockdale, TX.
See Rockdale Primary Care Doctors.