Dr. Moses Albert MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4
  • 19 reviews

no change

October 18th, 2016
Dr. Moses and Rachael are excellent physicians but their service is shadowed with front desk Staff unable to be responsive and answer simple questions on the phone and in person, called twice was told my call would be returned!,,, still waiting In addition was told that Dr. Moses does not have an emergency contact number after hours, patients must call "911" Most physicians have after hours emergency contact numbers.

August 7th, 2016
Arrogance dripping from every pore
He's perhaps the most arrogant doctor of any kind I've ever met. He demonstrated no empathy of any kind for my daughter's condition, and his comments bordered on abusing. Avoid this guy like the plague - there are plenty of other dermatologists in metro DC that aren't insulting and rude.

March 3rd, 2015
The doctor was ok but the ladies working in the front so rude Never come back again

October 14th, 2013
How is he a 2.5 Stars?
I waited for over an hour to see him. I read reviews that spoke highly of his practice. The reviewers are correct when they say his bedside manner is curt and dismissive. I didn't feel that I had a thorough exam and I come from a family with a history of skin cancer. My family members tell me their exams lasted 30 minutes. Mine - 7 minutes at best. I was given the impression that he was in a rush to get me in and out. His staff is *snippy* and are also in a rush to get you moved out. Compared to other doctor's I've gone to, I was a little unnerved. Left more confused than when I went. Only got a few of my questions answers. Thanks goodness for the World Wide Web.

June 27th, 2013
patient
I had a wart from very young that persisted after all kinds of over the counter meds. Also visited 2 other Dermatologists who freeze and nothing happened. Dr Albert took care of my problem and it is gone. he knows his stuff.

May 28th, 2013
I had filler and botox injections. Dr. Albert is a genius and makes miracles happen. My face has been transformed in ways I could never have imagined and for that I thank Dr. Albert and his staff.

February 22nd, 2013
I made an appointment with Dr. Albert because I recently moved and he was close to my new residence. I don't know how this doctor was rated one of the top doctors of No VA. He has the absolute worst bedside manner I've ever experienced. I walked out more confused than when I walked in. No communication. Didn't explain anything. I immediately made an appointment with another doctor who thinks I'm worth communicating with.

July 5th, 2012
Worst of the Worst
Refused to listen, arrogant, constantly interrupted, came to a conclusion before he started exam.

January 2nd, 2012
Knowledgeable but arrogant
Dr. Albert knows his stuff, but I find him to be arrogant and condescending. Worst of all is he will not admit when he is wrong. My first few visits with him I found him to be very good and was so happy I had found a good dermatologist; but on my last visit with him, he treated me poorly when I pointed out something he plainly did wrong. I did not know that side of him until then, and I was very disappointed. He is not the professional that I thought he was.

October 26th, 2011
Great
I've been seeing him for over 2 years for my acne, he listens to what I have to say and stops any medicine or treatments if I tell him there are any negative side effects. If you're a new patient, be aware of his bedside manner. It seems as though every other visit he is happy and in a good mood vs others where he seems indifferent but still is able to treat the problem correctly. I see him every two weeks and I tend to notice that in the morning times, first appointment he is more friendlier and happier than the last-later appointments. Since I am a regular the wait time isn't bad. . . in the mornings. He can get busy and you will have to wait, even when they send you into the room, you'll have to wait sometimes an additional 30 + minutes. Overall I really really like him despite the time consuming waits.

October 17th, 2011
Always pleasant, professional, & patient.As he hums quietly while performing a biopsy or excising some dreadful something or other, it contributes to my sense of calm and confidence. Good Doc, good man.

June 5th, 2011
Wait is too long
Need better office manager, you make all your patients wait too long. You do not respect your patients time.