Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Moses Kitakule
Dr. Moses Kitakule, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Iberia, LA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kitakule is affiliated with Regional Medical Center of Acadania, Dauterive Hospital and Our Lady of Lourdes Regional Medical Center. Dr. Kitakule has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Moses Kitakule has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Moses Kitakule is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Iberia, LA.
Dr. David Rinaldi
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
New Iberia, LA 0 mi31
Dr. Son Nguyen
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
New Iberia, LA 0 mi10
Dr. John Rainey
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
New Iberia, LA 0 mi44