A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moses Kyobe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moses Kyobe is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kyobe
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Kyobe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moses Kyobe, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kyobe graduated from Makerere University, Kampala.
Dr. Kyobe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oswego Hospital
- Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moses Kyobe FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Moses Kyobe practice?
- Dr. Moses Kyobe has 1 office location.
Dr. Moses Kyobe practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Oswego, NY.
See Oswego Internists and Oswego Cardiologists.