A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moses Kyobe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moses Kyobe, MD, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kyobe graduated from Makerere University, Kampala.
Dr. Kyobe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Medical Center
- Oswego Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kyobe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 26 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Moses Kyobe practice?
Dr. Moses Kyobe practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Oswego, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY and Gouverneur, NY.
See Oswego Internists, Oswego Cardiologists, and Oswego Nuclear Medicine Physicians.