A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moses Kyobe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moses Kyobe is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moses Kyobe, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kyobe graduated from Makerere University, Kampala.
Dr. Kyobe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oswego Hospital
- Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moses Kyobe FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Moses Kyobe practice?
- Dr. Moses Kyobe has 1 office location.
Dr. Moses Kyobe practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Oswego, NY.
See Oswego Internists and Oswego Cardiologists.