Dr. Moses Muzquiz III MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 3rd, 2017
Great Dr
My family has been using Dr Moses for 6 or 7 years. He is great Dr and is very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this Dr.

September 7th, 2016
MY AWESOME DOCTOR
Dr.Moses is an awesome doctor. He is ver patient with you and very understanding. He takes time out to listen to every word or complaint that yoy may have. He very caring and knowledgeable. Dr.Moses also explains things very clearly for you to understand. That's my doctor!!!

August 22nd, 2016
Love him but staff is horrible!
Dr M is a compassionate and caring Doctor. He spends time and is helpful in treatment it he gets only 3 stars because he has the worst staff ever. They are inattentive, too young, have horrendous bed side manner and are even a bit lax in the cleanliness department.

August 11th, 2016
Dont waste your time. Your going to need a second opinion so might as well get an accurate one the first time. No consideration from physcians or office staff. Office staff need serious training. Possibly a "US Health Care vs foreign Health Care" and a consideration and communications class.

August 2nd, 2016
My Dic
Dr.Moses is an excellent doctor.I really appreciate his kindness. He has never shown unfriendly behavior or an side of unwillingness to treat the patient during any of my numerous visit that I have had with him. I would honestly recommended him to any and everyone. He really takes the time to listen to his patients and he doesn't rush you out of the office. GREAT DOCTOR!!! I LOVE DR.MOSES!!

May 21st, 2016
he has made my change in doctors and insurance transitions smooth,and improved.

August 27th, 2015
Dr Moses was very caring and attentive to my son!

August 7th, 2013
Sour grapes, the lot of them
With a couple exceptions, the rest of these comments are not worth the paper they're printed on. I have found Dr. Muzquiz to be very personable and approachable. If somebody has a problem communicating with him, the fault lies with the patient. My wife and son have also seen him for several years. He is the doctor that believed in my wife so she could test adrenal hormones, which led to an ENT specialist, and a great Shands surgeon, and thus to a thyroidectomy, which saved my wife's quality of life. Do not doubt that Dr. Muzquiz is skilled enough to diagnose a plethora of maladies and order, find, or recommend appropriate treatment. He is a true family doctor.

July 21st, 2013
Very Good Doctor!
The wait to get seen is never too long, at every other doctor I used to go to I would wait at least an hour every time. The doctor is very nice and doesn't drag out the appointments longer then they need to be-which is good cause you're in and out in no time! Don't listen to the reviews below, he is a good doctor and I have been seeing him for about a year now. I trust him which means there's no reason you shouldn't either.

February 26th, 2013
My Experience With Mr Muzquiz Over Time
This is a doctor who able to " think outside the box ". He is one of the few doctors who can integrate and distill alternative medicine with main stream clinical analysis. Dr Moses can be flexible with good evidence. I understands the uncertainties of clinical science. I have observed him with children and he is excellent with both parents and the child. He is excellent in effective diagnostic interview techniques, especially with children. He is very tactful in handling health issues.

February 8th, 2013
Staff can't draw blood?
Dr. Moses is a great doctor but his staff is highly incompetent. I have to get blood drawn every week for a stroke I had recently. This was about the sixth time I have gone to get blood tested and ever time I get rude comments from the staff ie: we can't find a vein, your going to have to go to the lab (there is a three hour wait there and Dr. Moses is about a block away and they DO draw blood right in his office. Today I go there to get blood work and I walked up to the front desk and said "Hello" and the staff at the desk said "Oh no your the girl we have a problem with getting blood, you might have to go to the lab, well the lab is no different, they have problems getting blood as well. Eventually the girl got a different girl to take it and she got it the first time. I decided to not even take any stroke medicines again, maybe if I have a major stroke I'll get lucky and find a doctor that does have a competent staff and can do a simple thing take take blood.

August 14th, 2012
Great Doc.
I have only had good experiences with Dr. Moses, he takes his time and doesn't rush when I was sick with horrible flu. My daughters school physical was fast he saw both my girls at one appointment. And is in my opinion he doesn't look like he can be pushed around. So any other bad/negative comments on here is because people were trying to make him do something he wasn't comfortable with as a MD. So I can't even take those ratings serious. I always fill his name in on Best of St. Augustine (Medical) He is a great doctor and an asset to St. Augustine.