A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moses Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moses Park, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Park has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moses Inho Park MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Moses I. Park practice?
- Dr. Moses Park has 3 office locations.
Dr. Moses Park practices Internal Medicine near Redlands, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Banning, CA.
See Redlands Internists.